☰ Show Product Menu
Investment Asset management
Investment Asset management covers many areas like entry of Asset Values through to
graphing the Assets growth
Much of InvestmentPlan is designed around the information on the Assets,
the samples below show the basic information captured, graphed and reported on
- The Asset module gives the ability to enter
the expected return and multiple valuations, as it is important to
be able to measure the returns of investment assets over time
periods, to see if the returns have met expectations, and to compare
with other assets or market indicators.
- Has flexibility in the amount of asset details
you enter. The more entered the greater the benefits in the analysis
parts of the system, for example when comparing the growth of your
assets compared to a market indicator.
- Can utilize foreign value and exchange rates.
- Asset values or returns can be graphed over selected periods.
- Risk factors can be allocated to assets.
Assets History report