☰ Show Product Menu
Management of Expenses and Income
Budget creation, and the management of expenses and income, is important for some
investors to achieve investment goals.
All relevant income can be captured in InvestmentPlan
whether the income is a salary, dividends received from a share
investment, or rent from property investments, etc. The income along
with expenses, are used for calculating the investors surplus income
for a period. The income and expenses are also used to assess an
investor’s ability to save for goals like retirement, or in the
calculations for risk tolerance.
gives you the flexibility to record expenses in either detailed
or summary form depending on how you want to use InvestmentPlan. If
you wish to utilize the budgeting functionality to help you manage
your cash flow, it may be appropriate to enter detailed expense
items, for example; your weekly petrol cost, or your monthly
mortgage payments. If you only need to know what your annual surplus
income is, then you only need to enter an annual total expense.
Some of the features:
- Expenses can be inflation adjusted and transferred to the next financial year.
- Expenses can be grouped by category for assessment, and applied to individual assets or liabilities if this is relevant.
- Expenses can be on a daily, weekly, monthly, annual or ‘one-off’ basis.
- Income can have a number of deductibles (taxes) applied.
- Reports are available for display or printing.
Budget quick entry
Bills to Pay report