☰ Show Product Menu
Debt and mortgage calculations
Debt payments calculation, calculating the true cost of using debt
either as leverage on growing assets, or total loss on depreciating items.
InvestmentPlan has a number of extremely flexible loan calculators.
- Allows for changing interest rates
- Can include lump sum payments.
- Allows a range of loan types, payment
frequency, and when payments are made.
- Depreciation calculation of the item
purchased, if the item is losing value (refer
- Leverage calculation of the item purchased, if
the item is gaining value (refer below)
- Calculation of opportunity cost, including tax
adjustments, and changing interest rates
The True cost of borrowing for depreciating items calculator (items losing
Example: Calculate the real cost of purchasing a $40,000 car with a $30,000 loan
Calculate the benefits of borrowing for items increasing in value (leverage)
Example: Calculate the return and profit for a property which is an asset gaining value.