☰ Show Product Menu
Investors Portfolio Profile and Asset Allocation
Determining the appropriate diversified asset portfolio is critical to long term investing and reduction of
The portfolio should meet the investors goals, and fits the investors risk
InvestmentPlan was designed to provide tools to assist the
financial planning process, a critical part of this are the Portfolio
Profile and Portfolio Asset Allocation modules.
Portfolio Profile – (refer below for snapshot of form/window)
- Any of 10 portfolios can be chosen based on the return required and acceptable risk.
- Compounded portfolio returns are shown for up to 20 years to emphasize the impact of the chosen portfolio values.
- Shows the impact of different portfolio allocations, over time, on the Investors value they are investing.
- Calculates the Portfolio; Allocation Return, Target Return, Risk Rating, and percentage at risk
- Compares the risk of the Portfolio with the Investors risk profile.
Portfolio Asset Allocation (refer below for snapshot of form/window)
- Compares your actual asset allocation and historic returns on any date with the selected portfolios allocation and return.
- Shows the impact of adding a new asset to the portfolio.
Portfolio Profile - window/form snapshot
Portfolio Asset Allocation - window/form snapshot